Bialetti Brikka Express
Technological simplicity and classically designed elegance have made the Bialetti range genuinely iconic (an overused term that fits in this instance) since its debut in the early 1930s. Bialetti has made over 200 million of these in the years since, and coffee lovers the world over have been enjoying coffee with an Italian accent.
The Bialetti Brikka’ patented enhanced top-valve that ensures your coffee is rich in flavour. A micro frothing device and the air from an opening in the lid combine to create an amazing thick and creamy crema, the absolute mark of a quality Italian espresso. The Bialetti Brikka is made from durable and beautiful high-quality aluminium alloy and heat resistant handles built to last a lifetime. Bialetti also give you peace of mind with their patented and exclusive safety inspection valve. The Brikka comes in both 2 cup and 4 cup sizes - makes your favourite authentic Italian espresso within just 5 minutes.
- The aluminium alloy espresso maker is durable and beautiful.
- The acrylic handle and lid knob are easy to handle, even when the device is very hot.
- We suggest cleaning with warm water and soap, but advise against the dishwasher or using steel wool.
- Made from food-grade Aluminium
- May be used on gas, electric or ceramic cooktops
- Not suitable for use on induction cooktops *Must not be placed in the dishwasher.