Hario V60 Plastic Coffee Pour Over Brewer - 2 Cup
The classic Hario V60 Plastic – Clear is an affordable way for home coffee lovers to get started with pour over coffee brewing. It brews a delicious cup, is nearly indestructible, and is transparent enough to still look great in any kitchen.
This world-renown Japanese brewer is known for its wide drainage hole and spiraling ridges that encourage a balanced brew. It’s easy to use and – thanks to Hario’s own V60 filters – produces a mug with a clean mouthfeel, bright flavor, and crisp acidity.
Quick Hario V60 Pour Over Instructions:
- Place a filter in the dripper and rinse it with hot water.
- Grind 20g of coffee at a medium-fine setting and pour in the dripper.
- Slowly pour 40 ml of hot water over the grounds to evenly saturate them.
- After 30 seconds, pour the remaining 300 ml in slow circles.
- When the coffee finishes draining, pour and enjoy.
Once you get the hang of process, you’ll be able to make stellar coffee for yourself over and over again with ease. The Hario V60 Plastic – Clear can brew up to four mugs and is built from solid BPA-Free clear plastic. The cone maintains a steady temperature throughout the brew to ensure a balanced cup.
- Crisp, Clean Coffee – Makes a cup with a particularly clean body and bright, satisfying flavour.
- Three Size Options – Comes in 1 cup, 2 cup, and 3 cup sizes to give you control over how much coffee you brew per session without producing waste.
- Durable Clear Plastic Build – The BPA-Free plastic body is transparent, nearly unbreakable, and is rated food-safe.
- 1 x Hario V60 Plastic – Clear
- Materials: BPA-Free Clear Plastic
- Brews: 1-2 Cups
- Size: 2 cup
View the Hario V60 Brew Guide: