Chemex Classic Coffee Brewer Pour Over
Chemex delivers the purest flavor experience. Made of non-porous Borosilicate glass which will not absorb odors or chemical residues. Chemex pour-over allows coffee to be covered and refrigerated for reheating.
Chemex Classic 3 Cup
Light and compact, the Chemex Classic 3 Cup, 16oz (~450ml) is a great brewer for making crisp, clean pour over coffee when storage space is scarce. The brewer’s classic hourglass shape also allows it to be a carafe when the brewing is complete.
The brewer’s extraordinary ability to make coffee with a rich flavour and clean body is largely due to the Chemex-Bonded Coffee Filters. These filters are thicker than most, keeping all sediment out of your cup and reducing the risk of bitterness.
If you’d like a glass of sweet, refreshing iced coffee, all you have to do is substitute some hot water for ice cubes in the bottom of the Chemex. As you brew, the ice will flash chill the draining coffee.
The brewer’s borosilicate glass is durable, heat-resistant, and crystal clear. It can easily be cleaned with a quick rinse under running warm water. The glass is wrapped in a wooden collar and tied together with a leather strap – making it a particularly stunning brewer.
Chemex Classic 3 Cup, 16oz Features
- Crisp, Clean Coffee – Brews pour over coffee with a particularly crisp flavour and clean body.
- Borosilicate Glass – Durable, heat-resistant, and stunningly clear.
- Classic Design – Hourglass shape and wooden collar make the brewer a carafe as well.
- Hot + Iced Coffee – Allows you to easily brew iced coffee on warmer days.
- 450ml Capacity – Brews just enough coffee for 1-3 mugs.
Chemex Classic 6 Cup
Invented in 1941, the Chemex Classic 6 Cup coffee makers remains a world-renowned coffee maker to this day. The hourglass figure makes the Chemex one of the most iconic coffee makers of our time, and brews a cup to match the fame.
The Chemex Classic 6 Cup is a pour over coffee method that comes with the company’s unique bonded paper filters. These filters are thick and forgiving, filtering out all of the coffee sediment and many of the oils. The result is a coffee with a bright flavor and light body in four minutes or less.
Since coffee from the Chemex is so pure and filtered, the device works great as an iced coffee maker. To do this, simply cut your water by a third and add a thick layer of ice to the bottom of the carafe. As the coffee hits the ice, it chills instantly, preserving the aromas and producing a refreshing glass of iced coffee.
The brewer is built with a 900ml non-porous borosilicate glass that’s durable and doesn’t pick up flavors or aromas around it. It features a wood neck collar strapped on by a strand of leather. This catches the eye of everyone nearby and guards your hand when you pour hot coffee into mugs.
Chemex Classic 6 Cup, 900ml Features
- Classic Design – With the same hourglass shape and woodneck collar as the original 1941 model, this brewer is an eye-catch.
- Rich, Balanced Coffee – Pour over brewing for a bright and balanced mug of coffee.
- Patented Bonded Filters – Filter sediment and oil from coffee grounds, producing a crisp, clean cup.
- Hot And Iced – Suitable to brew hot and iced coffee.
- Non-Porous Borosilicate Glass
- Wood Collar
- Leather Strap
- Dimensions: 21.6cm Tall, 13cm
- Diameter Capacity: 900ml View Chemex Brew Guide