Thieves Coffee Geisha Give Away – A Game of Chance
- This giveaway is only open to residents of Australia aged 18 and above.
- This giveaway is only open to people who have an active coffee subscription with Thieves Coffee.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The giveaway opens at 11:00 am on 25 January, 2023 and closes at 5:00 pm on 6 February, 2023 AEST.
- The giveaway will be drawn in the office of the promoter at 6:00 pm on 6 February 2023, AEST.
- To enter the giveaway, enter your contact details and email in the Giveaway form.
- You acknowledge that you abide by the terms and that you are providing your personal details to Thieves Coffee. The winners agree that the Sponsor may use their name, likeness, image and/or voice, including having photographs/film taken with the winning item, for use in any future promotional, marketing or publicity purpose (the content, format and style of which will be determined by the Sponsor at its sole discretion), in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid to the entrant. As a condition of entry, you agree to receive future marketing materials and communications from Thieves Coffee.
- Only one entry per person is allowed.
- The promoter is Thieves Coffee, 36-38 Kerr St, Fitzroy VIC 3065
This giveaway is a national game of chance.
- Grand prize: A random selection will be made out of all entrants to receive 1 of 24 Geisha Coffee Tins (valued at RRP $44.00 AUD) with their next coffee subscription delivery. This and all prizes are not transferable and not redeemable for cash. There will only be 24 winners.
The winners will be notified by email.
The prize winners will receive a Geisha Coffee tin in their next month’s subscription.
As a condition of accepting any prize, winners may be required to sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Sponsor in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
If a virus, bug, technical failure or catastrophic event, or any other unforeseen or unexpected event that cannot be reasonably anticipated or controlled, affects the fairness and/or integrity of this contest, the sponsor reserves the right to cancel, change or suspend this contest.
This right is reserved whether the event is due to human or technical error. If a solution cannot be found to restore the integrity of the contest, we reserve the right to select a winner from among all eligible entries received before we had to cancel, change or suspend the contest.
The law of the State of Victoria, Australia will govern this contest.