Bialetti Moka Express
The Moka Express produces a rich, authentic espresso in just minutes. The aluminum pot features Bialetti's distinctive eight-sided shape that allows it to diffuse heat perfectly to enhance the aroma of your coffee.
Technological simplicity and classically designed elegance have made the Bialetti Moka genuinely iconic (an overused term that fits in this instance) since its debut in the early 1930s. Bialetti has made over 200 million of these in the years since, and coffee lovers the world over have been enjoying coffee with an Italian accent.
- The aluminium alloy espresso maker is durable and beautiful.
- The acrylic handle and lid knob are easy to handle, even when the device is very hot.
- We suggest cleaning with warm water and soap, but advise against the dishwasher or using steel wool.
- Made from food-grade Aluminium
- Not Induction Compatible
- 6.5 fl.oz / 200ml - (3 Cup)
May be used on gas, electric or ceramic cooktops Not suitable for use on induction cooktops *Must not be placed in the dishwasher.