Bialetti Tuttocrema - Milk Frother
Bialetti’s Tuttocrema is the easiest and classical way to deliver rich and frothy creamy milk at home to make world-class cappuccinos.
Bialetti Tuttocrema Features:
- Dual Froth Screen – Deliver a creamy and froth rich milk foam perfect for cappuccinos.
- Non-Electric Frothing – No electricity is required to create creamy frothed milk.
- Non-Stick Inner Coating – Interior is made from Teflon for easy cleaning and doesn’t allow milk to stick to the inner surfaces.
- Heat-Resistant Handle – Even when the milk’s hot, you never have to worry about burning yourself on the handle.
From the maker’s of world-renowned moka express, Bialetti, delivered once again with tuttocrema 6 cups milk frother. Make your classy cappuccinos at home with Bialetti tuttocrema! It is endowed with double froth screen that is capable of delivering frothed milk which is more consistent and creamy than any other frothers. Made of Aluminium as its primary material with a matte black finish outside. The walls are made with a non-stick Teflon coating to keep the milk attaching to surface.
Because of the silicone edge that creates a seal and forces milk cream to pass through the unique dual frothing screens. The hand of this milk frother is made heat-resistant so you never have to worry about heat which can affect your hands while it’s hot.
No need for any electricity to use this Tuttocream milk frother. Once the milk is heated simply pump the screens repeatedly for a short period of time for frothing. Bialetti Tuttocrema
- Can be used on gas, electric or ceramic cooktops but not suitable for induction.
- Made of Aluminium as the main element with a matte black finish.
- Non stick Teflon interior so the milk doesn’t stick to the inner surfaces.
- Dishwasher safe, however, hand-wash recommended
- Materials: Aluminum, Black Matte Finish, Teflon, Silicone
- Dimensions: 15 x 11 x 23 cm
- Capacity: 6 Cup
- Weight: 480g
- Compatible: Gas, Electric, Ceramic Stovetops
How to prepare creamy milk:
- First, fill your Tuttocream 1/3 with milk and warm directly on stovetop to the appropriate temperature.
- Remove from the stove and pump the plunger a few times to make frothy creamy milk for your coffee or even hot chocolate.
- To make velvety milk, swirl the milk in the jug for few times and pour straight away.
- Note: Before first use, wash all the parts in a hot water.
- 1 x Bialetti Tuttocrema