Orchestrale - Nota
The Nota is a great starter machine for any small sized office, coffee quality just like a cafe.
Office Capacity: 0 - 30 people
Reasons to choose Nota:
- Quality - For the price range, nothing comes close to this machine.
- The manual lever gives a full control over the pour.
- The lifespan of a high end similarly priced machine sits at around 3-4 years, where as the Nota could still be pulling beautiful coffee in 20 years time.
More Details Below
Details Orchestrale Nota
The captivating look of the Orchestrale Nota sets it apart from all of the competition. It is a great starter machine for any office. The Nota has a big 3L heat exchanger boiler making for plenty of steam! It has a quiet rotary pump and can be plumbed in for water supply or utilize the 2.8L water tank.(is a professional espresso coffee machine with thermosiphonic supply system.The E61 group head produces superior brewing & the rotary pump allows you to either run this machine on its internal water tank or plumb it into your mains water)
Additional Equipment: Mazzer - Mini Electronic A Grinder.
- Heat exchanger boiler.
- Commercial rotary pump.
- Cool touch steam and hot water wands.
- Utilize water tank or mains plumbing.
- Coffee, milk froth and hot water can be dispensed simultaneously.
- 3L copper boiler
- 2.8L water tank
- E61 brew group
- Rotary pump
- Weight: 30KG
- Dimensions without portafilter (WxDxH): 370 x 440 x 430 mm