Kone Coffee Filter
Designed to make Chemex coffee more sustainable and better tasting, the Kone Coffee Filter is a reusable stainless steel filter that won’t need replacing anytime soon.
The photo etched filter media is carefully designed to allow your coffee’s natural oils through to your mug, producing a creamy body and complex flavor. However, it keeps the micro-grounds out of your cup, eliminating that thick sludge that often occurs with metal filters.
Kone (Chemex) Basic Brewing Instructions:
- Grind 32g of coffee at a medium setting and place in filter.
- Pour 65g of hot water over the grounds and stop.
- After 30 seconds, pour remaining 480g in slow, concentric circles to saturate all the grounds evenly.
- Allow the brewed coffee to drain, clean the filter, and enjoy.
You’ll never want to go back to paper filters again – and why would you when you can brew without producing a single gram of paper waste?
The stainless steel cone is fitted with a food-safe plastic support ring that protects your glass Chemex from the strong metal. It also features a flat cone tip to eliminate the risk of accidentally poking yourself or someone nearby. Cleaning up is a breeze: just rinse the entire filter in running hot water.
The Kone Coffee Filter is made for Chemex, but also works in the Able Kone Brewing System and a few drip coffee brewers.
- Better Pour Over Coffee – Lets aromatic coffee oils into your mug, producing a richer, more complex brew.
- Photo Etched Filter Media – Stainless steel, machined to last, and reliably built.
- 100% Eco-Friendly – Eliminates need for paper filters – completely.
- Structure Support Ring – Food-safe plastic is gentle on your brewing vessel.
- Flat Cone Tip – Keeps you and your equipment safe from a super-sharp tip.
- Rapid Cleaning – Easier to clean that other reusables – just rinse under hot water.
- 1 x Able Kone
- Materials: Stainless Steel, BPA-Free Plastic
- Generation: 3rd
- Compatible With: Chemex (6, 8, 10-Cup), Kone Brewing System
How to make coffee with the Kone Filter