Hario Hand Grinder
The Hario Skerton Plus Ceramic Coffee Grinder has made a name for itself around the world for its durable construction, ease of use, and powerful grinding capabilities.
The grinder’s conical ceramic burrs are designed to remain sharp for many years and will never rust. These burrs grind coffee with stellar precision, producing uniform grounds at a variety of grind size settings – from espresso to french press.
A grind size adjustment ring sits on the top of the grinder and can be locked into place. Unlike with many bottom-facing setting adjusters, this system makes changing the grind setting back and forth a simple task.
The Hario Skerton is made with Hario’s famous glass, BPA-Free plastic, and stainless steel. The included ground coffee catcher comes with a no-slip grip on the bottom of the jar, keeping the grinder from slipping and sliding while you’re trying to grind.
The Hario catcher has a capacity of 100g and is larger than most hand grinders of similar size, but if you wish, you can replace it with any mason jar of your choosing.
- Uniform Coffee Grounds – Grind coffee for espresso, french press, or anything in between without compromising grind uniformity.
- Conical Ceramic Burrs – Designed to last and remain sharp for many years.
- Easy Grind Setting Adjustments – Switch between grind size settings easily with the top-facing grind setting ring.
- 100g Capacity – Can hold up to 100g of coffee grounds at a time, a larger amount than other hand grinders of similar size.
- No-Slip Grip – Keeps the grinder from slipping and sliding, eliminating frustration from sliding while grinding.
- Materials: Hario Glass, Stainless Steel, BPA-Free Plastic
- Burrs: Conical Ceramic
- Dimensions: 172 mm wide, 93 mm deep, and 214 mm high
- Capacity: 100g
- Dishwasher Safe
View how to use the Hario Grinder: