Cafetto - Espresso Clean
Safely and completely removes coffee oils and residues of selected super-automatic espresso machines.
Available in both 1kg Jars and 500g Jars.
A rapidly soluble and free-rinsing formulation that removes coffee oils, grounds and stains. Improves flavour and aroma of espresso. Leaves no trace of odour. A measuring scoop is included in 1kg and 500g jars for accurate dosing.
Procedure to Backflush Each Delivery Group:
- Remove coffee filter from group handle, and replace with blind filter.
- For daily cleaning add 1 level scoop of Espresso Clean® into the group handle and insert as if brewing espresso. If the machine is cleaned less often, use 2 level scoops.
- Start cycle and allow to run for 10 seconds to dissolve cleaner.
- Stop cycle and allow to sit for 10 seconds.
- Start and stop cycle 4 more times - run for 10 seconds, stop for 10 seconds.
- Remove the group handle and rinse well under stream of water from delivery group.Turn off.
- Re-insert handle with blind filter, start and stop cycle 10 times - run for 5 seconds, stop for 2 seconds to ensure thorough rinsing.
- Remove blind filter and insert regular filter.
- Brew and discard a single espresso to re-season machine.
Procedure to clean filters and group handles:
Soak group handles and filters in 500ml of hot water with 2 teaspoons of Espresso Clean® Espresso Machine Cleaner for 10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly in running hot water.
Watch instructional video: