Cafetto - Blue Daily Milk Frother Cleaner
Cafetto's unique 3-in-1 product: it cleans, descales and sanitises. The Daily Milk Frother cleaner has been designed to be used every day, and is formulated to remove milk residues from milk lines, frothers and parts on automatic espresso machines.
Cafetto has tested the MFC to ascertain its effectiveness in killing E-Coli, Salmonella, Listeria and Enterococcus when used according to its instructions.
Cleaning Milk Lines
- Ensure the white cap is tightly sealed and slightly loosen the blue cap. Gently squeeze the bottle until reservoir measures 50ml, remove the blue cap and pour from reservoir.
- Add 50ml of MFC Blue to 1 litre of warm water in a cleaning container. Ensure you replace the blue cap and seal tightly after pouring the required dose.
- Insert milk frother suction tube into solution.
- Run entire solution through frother.
- Repeat above procedure with 1 litre of clean water to rinse all the components thoroughly.
- Do not mix with other chemicals.
Directions for Cleaning Pitcher Rinsers:
1. Please refer to the diagram below for instructions.
Safety Data Sheet