Baratza Encore Electronic Grinder
An elegantly conceived, conical burr grinder designed for manual brewing. Designed for Filter Only.
Ask any barista worth their salt what the best entry-level home coffee grinder is and you’ll get the same answer: the Baratza Encore. Fitted with 40 grind settings and razor sharp 40mm conical burrs, the grinder is well-developed for anyone looking to brew great coffee.
Grind coffee finely for pour over brewing or coarsely for a french press. All 40 grind settings are capable of consistently producing a uniform grind size, which is a non-negotiable when you want balanced coffee. The conical burrs will remain sharp for years.
Rocks hiding in coffee beans can destroy coffee grinders, but Baratza’s Gear Box 2.0 is sensitive enough to shut off when objects that are too hard come in contact with the burrs. Additionally, the inclusion of glass-filled thermo plastic reduces noise and increases gear longevity.
The grinder has a side mounted on/off switch that allows you to step away from the grinder and work on other things, and a front-facing ‘pulse’ button makes grinding small amounts easy.
- 40mm Conical Burrs – Grind 0.8 to 1.1 g/sec. and will remain sharp for years.
- Gear Box 2.0 – Increased strength, decreased noise level, shock resistant.
- 2 Grinding Methods – Let the grinder run with the time dial or use the front-facing button.
- Grind Adjustment – 40 grind adjustment settings for finding the perfect grind size.
- Method Range – Suitable for all manual brewing styles. Not suitable for espresso size grinding.
- Speed To Grind: 0.8 to 1.1 g/sec
- Burrs: 40 mm conical burrs
- Bean Hopper Capacity: 230g
- Grounds Bin Capacity: 140g
- Weight: 3.1 kg Dimensions: WxHxD (cm) 12x35x6