Moccamaster Classic Coffee Machine
Brew incredible coffee for the whole house with the Moccamaster Classic coffee brewer’s large 1.25 L carafe in under six minutes. This brewer has earned the blessing of several major speciality coffee associations including the SCAA, SCAE, and ECBC because of its steady temperature and ability to saturate coffee grounds evenly to produce stellar coffee. With a glass carafe on a warming plate. 1.25 litre capacity.
Available in Polished Silver, Matt Black, White, Red, Orange, Yellow Pepper, Turquoise, Pink, Pastel Yellow, Pastel Green and Anodised Copper and Anodised Brass.
Note: The Anodised Brass and Copper versions are $510
Use Filter #4
- Brew time 5-6 minutes
- Aluminium housing
- Illuminated on/off switch
- Copper boiling element with double safety guard, keeps constant temperature 90 - 05 degrees Celsius.
- Automatically switches off power to the boiling element when water reservoir is empty
- Automatically switches off hotplate after 40 minutes
- Mixing lid for a homogenous brew
- 9 hole spray head for efficient wetting of the coffee grounds
- Two temperature settings for warming plate
- Dimensions W-D-H (mm): 325 x 170 x 355
- 1 Moccamaster Classic
- #4 Moccamaster Classic Filters (x100)
Programmed into the brewing cycle is a bloom phase, where the coffee grounds are lightly sprayed. The device is built with high-grade aluminium, BPA-Free plastic, and high-grade glass to last for many years.
Thieves Coffee is authorized reseller for Moccamaster in Australia.