La Marzocco - Linea PB
The office that means serious coffee business. A heavy duty workhorse - capturing the past, envisioning the future.
Office Capacity: 100+ people
Reasons to choose La Marzocco Linea PB:
- Eco Mode
- Conical Paddle
- Dual pid: allows you to electronically control coffee and steam boiler temperature.
More Details Below
Details More about La Marzocco Linea PB.
The Linea PB is the first La Marzocco machine equipped with the new generation of proprietary electronics and iconic three-button interface.
It’s a modern take on the classic Linea; The Linea PB combines the features of the Linea Classic with a few important extras! The PB is equipped with an electronic display with a dual PID and shot timers. It comes in 2, 3 & 4 Group.
With a new conical valve system assures progressive control of water flow and pressure via an internal orifice, before applying full pressure. The paddle valve controls pre-infusion while the volumetric pump is working at full pressure, allowing to perform pre-infusion on one group while the other is extracting coffee. This dynamic system allows a perfectly balanced extraction.The PB also has an updated stainless steel frame and a lower profile.
Additional Equipment: Mazzer - Major - Major Electric
- Saturated groups: ensure unsurpassed thermal stability, shot after shot.
- Dual boiler system: separate boilers for each group optimize espresso brewing and steam production.
- Insulated boilers: reduce energy consumption while contributing to temperature stability.
- PID temperature controller: electronic, algorithmic control of the espresso brewing temperature (+/- 0.5°c)
- Stainless steel portafilters and precision baskets: for improved cup quality and consistency.
- High groups
- Digital Display
- Eco mode
- Barista Lights
Specifications For 2, 3 & 4 Groups
|Specifications||2 Group||3 Group||4 Group|
7/L or 3.4 L
H53 W71 D58
H53 W95 D58
H58 W119 D58