Bialetti Mini Express Stovetop Coffee Maker
Make 1 or 2 cups of espresso quickly and easily with the Bialetti Mini Express 2 Cup. This simple stovetop espresso maker brings rich espresso to your home without the fuss of a fancy machine (or the cost).
This brewer works by forcing water through finely-ground coffee and sending the liquid espresso through the spout, which pours the espresso into your cup of choice.
As your cup sits on the platform awaiting the espresso, it slowly warms, which keeps your espresso from cooling off too quickly.
Basic Espresso Instructions:
- Grind 16g or 30g of coffee at a medium-fine setting and place in the coffee basket.
- Fill the water reservoir up to the release valve with water (don't cover it).
- Place on low-medium heat for 3-5 minutes.
- When the shot stops pouring from the spout, enjoy.
- The brewing process is simple, repeatable, and rewarding – and the 60ml of the espresso is delicious, of course.
- Made from food-grade Aluminium, BPA-Free Plastic
- Capacity: 2 Cup (60ml), 1 Cup (30ml)
May be used on gas, electric or ceramic cooktops Not suitable for use on induction cooktops *Must not be placed in the dishwasher.